Conlan Scientific is hiring!
Chris Conlan is happy to announce he has filled positions for technical reviewers and completed his new book: The Blender Python API. The new book is due for release June 2017.
Chris Conlan is hiring a technical reviewer for his upcoming book: The Blender Python API.
Chris needs technical review with Python 3 experience. Past Blender Python experience is a superb advantage. Masters and PhD holders are strongly preferred for expertise in technical communication. Selected candidate will have a headshot and paragraph in the foreword of the text, and receive $2 per page of edited content from Apress, in addition to a negotiated rate. Contact here with a LinkedIn, email, and phone number where you can be reached.
Conlan Scientific is hiring top developers for short-term contracts.
Conlan Scientific is happy to announce it has filled all of its open positions. Look out for more opportunities. It is interesting to note that we did not hire any two candidates through the same source. Visibility is everything!
- Auditing and re-factoring code in a proprietary CAD engine
- Testing, debugging, and optimizing data enrichment GUI’s
- Streamlining software-aided 3D design pipelines
- Preferably residing in D.C., Maryland, or Virginia
- Working from the ground up to design GUI’s in HTML5 WebGL front-ends
- Designing single-page queuing and customization GUI’s
- Designing 2D and 3D art assets for use with the above
- Consulting and educating on use of various advanced functionalities in Blender
Need to rebuild an old user and file management API as soon as possible.
- Rebuild existing user and file management API
- Migrate data and files with option to restructure
- Store files in an Amazon CDN (S3 or CloudFront)
- Launch on RedHat 7, Centos 7, AWS Linux 7, or Ubuntu 14.
- Ensure smooth integration with the existing iPad app.
Where to Apply
Visit chrisconlan.com/contact/ to send Chris Conlan a message. Leave a LinkedIn, email, and U.S. phone number where you can be reached.